Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Arrivals!

7 new greyhounds arrived at my place today. Before everyone freaks, I should mention that they are mini. And made of iron. And from the early part of the 1900s. Check out these little gems.


Most people who know me, realize that I have a problem. I guess admitting it is the first step! However, that's as far as I'm willing to go right now, lol. Since I can't collect the actual dogs (Neal & I have four), I decided to go another route. Greyhound collectibles are highly sought after and difficult to find. I might also add at this point that they are addictive & sometimes unGodly expensive. In fact, my husband cringes when we go to the mailbox each night. But they are worth it. To me, they represent pieces of my dogs' past - tiny clues & glimpses into the history of this ancient breed.




No comments: