- Our household cleaning products have been switched to non-chemical, biodegradable
- We now use cloth rather than plastic shopping bags
- Less trips are made with our car. This is difficult for a couple in their early 30s raised in a society of convenience.
- No meat. Yes the meat-eating family & friends are shocked. When did you do that? Why did you do that?
- Started composting. However, this is on hiatus for the cold weather. How do people compost when they are buried under snow for 5 months of the year?
Neal & I will continue all of the habits we started last year & hopefully, pick up some more good ones along the way.
This year...I have 2 resolutions. One, is to use my camera more often. I love photography & I've said on many occasions, "I have to take a course sometime". Like many things, it keeps getting put off. Well, it's now or never. This month I took sometime to research workshops & courses. Looks like I'm heading to New York City in June to take a workshop.
The second resolution, is a work in progress. Let's just say that I've been inspired by a lot of great people who help greyhounds.