Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chasing the Sun


I've been trying to get a beach picture of Tutu for the Retired from Racing, not from Life Art Book Project. She's the only houndie of our four, that does not have the quintessential summer shot. Let me rephrase that, she's the only one that does not have a good beach photo.

She's pure white & hates the heat. So, the fall weather that we've been having is perfect for her. Everytime that my husband and I are both available to take the hounds, the weather doesn't cooperate. Today the sun is out, but it would be freezing at the beach. Normally, when we are both home, it's raining. Or when we are able to leave it's mid day. I'm an amateur photographer. Have fun taking pictures of a bright white dog when the sun is at it's highest. (I'm sure those of you with proper training could figure it out.)

Hopefully, sometime within the next week, the weather will warm up, it will be sunny & husband & I will both have time to pack up the hounds & go on a mini road trip.

No comments: