Saturday, October 22, 2011

Your Coffee Table Feels Naked...

...it needs an Art Book.

Like many people with Greyhounds, I'm obsessed with all things Greyhound related.

I have a huge art collection of paintings, & photographs that include greys. My philosophy is a Greyhound in every room. Since I can't have a real greyhound in each area of the house, I've resorted to art and various collectibles.

One of my personal favourites is the Retired from Racing, not from Life Art Book. And not just because I was a part of the project :) What's not to like about a collection of Greyhound art in a book format?

The Art Book is a compilation of photos generously donated by artists, photographers, & bloggers to help the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program at OSU. 100% of the proceeds are sent from the publisher to the GHWP. So far $500.00 has been raised. I'm hoping to see that figure doubled by Christmas.

Have a peek:





Want to see more fabulous pet pictures? Join us in the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop:

No comments: